Recipes are directions to
Compile on how to configure,
build, and install a particular software package.
- Online recipe browser
- Writing Recipes
- Recipe Format Specification
- Recipes for precompiled software (such as Skype or Adobe Flash Player)
- Sharing recipes
- FindPackage - Search for recipes and packages
- UpdateRecipes - Update local recipe cache from the recipe store.
- GetRecipe - Fetch a recipe and place it in the local recipe cache, /Data/Compile/Recipes/.
- NewVersion - Use an existing recipe as a template for a new software version
- MakeRecipe - Create a recipe template from a URL.